This site is reserved for Best Tips only! So give them to us! No beating around the bush here folks! What really works straight from the moms' mouths! (No medical advice given on this site just momming advice. Info found her should not be construed as medical advice).
Best Tips For Treating Diaper Rash
- baby powder - Had to use a great amount, but did work.
- diaper rash ointment - Not really had too much luck with it.
- Vaseline - My mom swears by it, but I'm not sure.
- cornstarch - Sounds kind of strange to me, but I've never used it.
- baby lotion - This one was actually submitted by a dad.
- antibiotic ointment - Worked every time. Only for bad cases.